Friday, May 27, 2016

2016 Fall Photos / 2017 Seniors

2016 Fall Photos

I know this sounds crazy to already be talking about this, but it is time to schedule your 2016 Fall photo shoots! I am already filling spots & I have quite a few weddings to shoot this year right around that time. So please, if you are needing to set up a session it is not too soon to contact me :P




2017 Seniors

If you are a 2017 Senior & you would like a Summer photo shoot please contact me to schedule a shoot! 

Senior Package - $180 
*1 hr. session
Includes the CD of ALL edited images with the copyright release


To see all my pricing please check out my "Pricing" tab above. 
To view more of my work click on the tabs above or check out my Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/valdawsonphotography/

Please "Like" & "Share" my Facebook page :)

Thank you everyone!
Call or text: 314-808-3784
Send me a message on Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment